WSET Level 2 EN - 1 a 3 March
WSET Nível 2 - 710€
Suitable for anyone who needs a good level of wine knowledge to underpin professional skills and competences, for example in customer service and sales roles in the hospitality, retail and wholesale sectors.
- Understand how winemaking and bottle ageing influence the style and quality of the wine;
- Understand how environmental influences, vineyard planting choices, winemaking and bottle ageing influence the style and quality of wines produced from the main grape varieties;
- Learn about the style and quality of wines produced from the most important white and red grape varieties in the region;
- Understand how the production process can influence the styles of sparkling and fortified wines;
- Understand the fundamental principles and processes involved in storing and serving wine and in harmonising food and wine.
COURSE SPECIFICATIONS WITH TWS:
- 12 hours of prior study, accompanied by a School study group
- 18 hours + 1 hour exam
- Tasting of 43 Wines